Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients, families using nursing interventions in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
Essential duties include:
- Patient documentation, Direct patient care, assessment; Medication administration, community resource referral and education, actively participates in the quality improvement process.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients, customers.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers.
- Takes responsibility for self development and supports a learning environment.
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values.
This is a PRN position working in the UH Seidman Cancer Center Westlake Ambulatory Center. Candidates must be available to work on average 2 shifts per schedule, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm.