How can YOU Be the Difference in Health Care Administration?
From entry to executive level, the health care administration professionals at University Hospitals are a critical resource across our entire system. Whether anticipating and meeting the needs of organizational leadership, or serving the needs of our patients and families with a smile, every effort of our administrative staff supports our mission of providing exceptional patient care.
A health care administration career with University Hospitals is the perfect opportunity for individuals who can:
- Prioritize and manage complex schedules and calendars
- Organize and communicate effectively with patients, colleagues and supervisors
- Understand and communicate medical terminology
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment working with multidisciplinary teams
- Embrace opportunities to grow and advance your skills and career
Join us, and Be the Difference in positions such as:
- Doctor’s Secretary
- Patient Access Representative
- File Clerk
- Office Manager
- Academic Education Coordinator
- Executive Secretary
- Administrative Assistant
- Program Coordinator
- Business Manager
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Records Clerk
- Office Coordinator
To find available positions, search within Professional Areas using keyword(s): “Administrative Support”, or search by any of the specific career areas mentioned above by using the keyword search.