How can YOU Be the Difference in Home Care Services?
Forge a partnership of wellness with your patients, providing the same exceptional quality care they’d receive in our hospital facilities – in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, or in hospice. Add your talents to a world-class team of health care professionals endorsed by the physicians and medical centers of University Hospitals.
Become a vital resource for the safe, rapid and comfortable home-based recovery of our patients.
Home Care careers with University Hospitals empower you to Be the Difference in so many roles, environments and ways, including:
- Home Care Nurses – working closely with doctors to coordinate treatment and provide regular patient updates, and with families to ensure the planning and provision of quality, home-based care.
Click here to learn more about Post-Acute Home Care Nursing.
- Home Care Pharmacists – working closely with our top-notch medical staff, dispensing intravenous, injectable and oral medications to patients receiving care at home for a variety of conditions.
- Home Care Aides (Private Duty) – providing care for adult patients from 2-24 hours a day, up to seven days a week, in the comfort of their own homes. CPR-certified, competency-tested and supervised by RNs, our Home Care Aides receive continuous educational opportunities to ensure their care capabilities are of the highest standard.
- Rehabilitation Specialists – working with a team of physical, occupational and speech therapists who have the highest outcomes rating in Northeast Ohio, and whose primary goal is to help patients of all ages achieve an optimal level of functional independence.
- Infusion Specialists – working with highly trained professionals to ensure home care patients (with a wide variety of diagnoses, including serious infections, cancer and cancer-related pain, stomach or digestive problems, heart failure, immune disorders, growth hormone deficiencies and more) receive fluids and medications vital to their therapy, without the inconvenience or costs of a hospital visit.
- Hospice – working with an unmatched staff of nursing, allied health and support staff to ensure the highest levels of quality, compassionate care for patients receiving palliative or end-of-life care, both in transition to and while in hospice facilities.
To find available positions, conduct a keyword search using any of the specific career areas mentioned above.