How can YOU Be the Difference in Clinical Care Support?
At University Hospitals, our holistic approach to exceptional quality patient care requires the talents of a diverse team of professionals, united in a single mission. Our clinical care support staff complements the efforts of our physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in a variety of areas system-wide, including physicians’ offices, community medical centers and health centers.
A clinical care support career with University Hospitals is the perfect opportunity for individuals who can:
- Multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Maintain focus, energy and positivity, in challenging positions
- Collaborate and show leadership working with multidisciplinary teams
- Take initiative, balancing a strong work ethic with quality, compassionate care
- Embrace opportunities to grow and advance skills and career
Join us, and Be the Difference in these different specialty areas:
- Clinical Technical Assistant
- Home Care Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
- State-Tested Nursing Assistant
To find available positions, search by any of the following Professional Areas of Home Care, Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or Technician/Patient Care or any of the specific career areas mentioned above using the keyword search.